Ball-Gown V-neck Ankle-Length Tulle Charmeuse Evening Dress With Ruffle LaceItem Code: #0175060193
DELIVERY TIME: 16-21 DAYSTAILORING TIME: 13-15 DAYS SHIPPING TIME: 3-6 DAYS * Expedited Shipping: 3-6 Days
* Standard Shipping: 5-8 Days
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Silhouette: Ball-Gown
- Neckline: V-neck
- Hemline/Train: Ankle-Length
- Fabric: Charmeuse, Tulle
- Embellishment: Lace, Ruffle
- Straps: Sleeves
- Sleeve: 1/2 Sleeves
- Back Style: Lace Up
- Fully Lined: Yes
- Built-In Bra: Yes
- Boning: Yes
- Shown Color: Champagne
- Size: General
- Season: Spring, Fall, Summer
- Years: 2015
- Trend Collections: Elegant
- The color you choose is only for the inner layer of the dress. The outer layer color will always be as pictured.
- Special occasion dresses are sized differently than regular clothes. Please check the SIZE CHART details carefully to find the right size.
- Colors may vary slightly due to different monitor settings.
- Use an iron to remove wrinkles from your dress if necessary.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Tell us what you think about this item.
At this point, I figured that either they really knew what they were doing...or that they hadn't the faintest clue.
I took the plunge and told them I would go with their suggestions. Having done my research beforehand, I discovered many horror stories online. Often the gowns were badly made, damaged, completely the wrong size or not even remotely resembling the picture on the site.
I can now say that the service I received from Vbridal has been completely outstanding. My dress and shrug were identical to the pictures provided, the fit is 100% perfect, the fabrics of good quality and the workmanship of a very high standard. It arrived sooner than I expected, too. The design is quite complicated, with a pleated cross-over bodice and layers of asymmetric chiffon ruffles forming the skirt. There had been more than enough scope for at least a few accidents - but there were none. I must, therefore, recommend Vbridal to anyone seeking a custom made service for a gown or outfit for a special occasion.
et elle est de belle qualité !
|Dress Size Chart||Plus Size Dress Size Chart|
|Hollow to Floor||147||147||150||150||152||152||155||155||155||155||155||155||155||155|
HOW TO MEASURE
Please note because all of our dresses are tailor-made the delivery time should be tailoring time plus shipping time.
The process time is 13-15 days for Wedding Party, Special Occasion & Celebrity Dresses, 15-18 days for Wedding Dresses and 8-11 days for shoes.
It takes about 3-15 working days for the package travel from our facilities to your destination, the exact shipping time is based on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, USPS, etc) standard and the shipping method you have chosen.
This shipping method is the fastest available. Delivery times are between 3-6 days to all major destinations. Shipping cost vary from different items.
Standard shipping takes a bit longer than expedited shipping but costs less. Delivery times are between 5-8 days to all major destinations.
Super Saving Shipping
Super Saving Shipping is the most cost-efficient shipping method. Delivery times are between 15-30 days to all major destinations.
- Q: Can I return or cancel the dress if I change my mind?
- A: Each dress is made to order in vbridal.com, including standard size dresses. The custom nature of our dresses means our cancellation and Return Policy is stricter than other items, so it's important to order carefully.
- Q: How long can I receive my item?
- A: Total Delivery Time is based on the tailoring/processing time + shipping time, you will find them in the product pages.
- Q: How can I make sure I order the correct size and fit?
- A: Compare your unique measurements with vbridal.com's size chart and measuring guide. By selecting "Custom Size", your dress will be personally tailored for your exact fit.
- Q: Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
- A: Please understand that each dress is carefully tailored to match exactly what you see in the photos, so unfortunately we are unable to modify the fabric/length in any way. Currently, the two acceptable changes are removing the trains and adding spaghetti straps, only for dresses with simple designs.